This page for me share my favourite, my work, my knowledge, and every thing I want to share! Thanks for the visiting..

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New year come with new desire.

Salam and selamat sejahtera for all blogger and my blog reader..
Today is 20th December 2011. 10 day come is year 2012.. what we have done in 11 month ago. And I believing the new year come every person have they plan for next year, including me.. Here I does not to tell my planing..but I want to share what my strategy to face a new year come..

1. List all my plan for next year..but most of that carry forward from last year plan..sengal

2. Clear all my file in my laptop..
-Backup all last year project and put at another location..
-Strategy how to sort my file to better way and smarter..This is not my strength because I'm not structured person..adeh..

3. Clear all my job before new project assign to me..

4. Clear all my workspace..the file project 2011 especially need be arrange to be proper and recycle paper throw to recycle item..

Thats all for now have registered in my head..

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" by Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...