This page for me share my favourite, my work, my knowledge, and every thing I want to share! Thanks for the visiting..

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Cafe

Don't be shocked! Only game not my real cafe..this game I playing at my tagged profile..I'm try to earn chip every time I cooking and serving to my customer..My job is only cook from my Instant Cook.

The chip I get, I will decoration my cafe..yes I really enjoy with this game..I'm happy if my cafe always have food to serving my customer. U know for every customer liked, I will get rating. If no food there the rating will dropping..dislike2

In dream if I have 1 cafe like this..hahaha..so friend what the favorite game you play?

This is my picture cafe.. actually I playing this game as my treatment..like childhood right..what I care..hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...