This page for me share my favourite, my work, my knowledge, and every thing I want to share! Thanks for the visiting..

Monday, May 9, 2011

Last Day Diet

Yesterday is the last day for me refrain eat chicken, meat, ice, Nescafe and seafood. But for a while I can eat in small amount to insure my acne is gone. Not expert will recovery faster, but as long will be reduce slowly. That's are my hope for now. Is not easy to me, prevent my self to eat that food. Because the all food is my favorite. Pray for me..

This is my checklist every day:
  • Every day I must drink at least 2liter(your weight/25) white water..
  • Drink orange juice. But I eat 1 peace of orange every day..
  • Rice, fish and veg for my lunch..
  • For my diner maybe I will get some hot drink(not Nes) and gardenia..
Bored right..

So tomorrow I will start get drink herbalife..so wakeup early to prepare it..chaiyok2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...